The Cyberspace is the notional environments where the communications over computer network occur. There are several Advantages and Disadvantages of cyberspace. Cyberspace is a widespread and interconnected digital technology. The term entered the most popular culture from science, developing fictions and the art. But now used by Security professionals, Technology strategists, Military, Government, entrepreneurs, and industry leaders to describe the domain of the global technology environments. This Cyberspace technology is working as block-chain technology.
The parent term of cyberspace is “cybernetic”, derived from the Ancient Greek word. Norbert Wiener introduced this word by for his pioneering work in control science and electronic communication. The word Cyberspace first appeared in the art installation in .
Advantages and Disadvantages of Cyberspace:
Now we are giving you some real-life examples of Cyberspace and talk about the cyberspace advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Cyberspace:
Some advantages of cyberspace are social networking, entertainment, informational resources.
- Internet is a huge virtual library of information and data. The most important advantage of cyberspace is that you can get your desired information on any kind of topic because internet is the huge thing that no one can even imagine about, so that will be available on the Internet. There are search engines like Google, Bing and yahoo. They are at your service 24/7.
- Entertainment is another popular reason why many people prefer to surf their important time on the Internet. The second advantage of cyberspace is that you can get access to media library and online gaming site to entertain your self and to motivate your self for better experience.
- Social networking is also playing a major role in cyberspace. No one can imagine an online life without Facebook or Twitter. Social networking became more popular among youth that it might one day can replace physical networking. It has evolved as a great medium to connect with Billions of people with similar interests as well as worldwide network. The most crucial advantage of cyberspace is apart from finding lost friends, you can also look for business opportunities on forums and communities. Besides, there are chat rooms on social media platforms where users can interact with new and interesting people.
Disadvantages of Cyberspace
Following is the list of disadvantages of Cyberspace.
- If you use the Internet for social networking, online banking, or other services. The big disadvantage of cyberspace is that you may have a big risk to provide your personal details such as name, address, credit card number. Unscrupulous people can access this information through unsecured connections or by planting software. Then they can use your personal information for their benefit. Needless to say, this may put you in serious trouble.
- The other disadvantage of cyberspace is spamming refers to sending unwanted text messages and e-mails in bulk. Which provide no purpose and needlessly obstruct you as well as the
entiresystem. Such illegal activities can be very frustrating for you as it makes your Internet slower and less reliable and makes problems in your happy life.
- The most damaging disadvantage of cyberspace is that internet users are often plagued by quick and hijacking virus attacks on their systems. Virus programs are a huge headache and may get activated if you click a harmless link. Your systems connected to the Internet are very prone to targeted virus attacks and may end up crashing your system files and start corrupting.
- Hackers can easily hack your system and stole your personal important data. They can blackmail you to give them money and do some crimes for them.
The cyberspace disadvantages